Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19 of 135

Well folks, I'm here to confess....I am a slacker. I have been rebellious since my 2 pound loss and going at the rate I am, will end up GAINING that 2 pounds back! I have 3, count them 3 days to get my act together so that I can lose instead of gain at the next weigh in. I have to admit that I have been feeling depressed since I was expecting a bigger loss last week and to top it all off, Andrea (of the Biggest Loser show) lost 7 pounds so now we are tied. I don't know what I'm gonna have to do to lose at least 3 more for this week. Maybe I will stop eating and fast for 3 days. I don't know. Tomorrow is a new day and I am going to be on that treadmill no later than 6:15 tomorrow morning. If I don't then you are all invited to come to my house and form a line to give a swat to my boo-tay. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment