Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 15 of 135

Well I did my last chance workout which almost became my LAST workout! I decided not to follow my C25K and just run and walk. I went with my friend Melany and anyone that knows me knows that I am competitive. So I knew that even though she is a lot better runner than me, I just needed to do the full hour on the treadmill. So I started running (and yes I did stretch before) and I was doing great. I passed 5 minutes (which is the most I've gone), then I passed 6, then 7 and then 8. Well during the 8 minute time, my hand hit my headphone cord and my iphone almost fell. I let out a little scream, at the same time I am looking over at Melany to see if she saw what happened. While I was doing that, my foot moved over too far and caught the side and I totally almost biffed it! Luckily I grabbed hold of the handles and jumped off. I was SO lucky! Anyways, then the girl working there came over to see if I was "ok", which of course I was. I didn't know that I screamed so loud. So I got back on and just kind of ran/walked for an hour. I was thrilled at the progress I've made and ended up going 3 1/4 miles in the hour.

Tomorrow is weigh-in day. So excited! I just hope that I've lost something substantial. We shall see! Tune in tomorrow...same bat time, same bat channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment