Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 16 of 135

I only lost 2 lbs. I am not very happy. I do think I know what I did wrong so I am going to have to change some things this week. I only got to the gym 4 times this week so, I need to make sure that I hit Monday too. I ate some sweet chex mix and when I say some, I mean a lot! So I am going to cut out all of my sugar this week. Then I am going to stop eating by 7 o'clock each night. Hopefully that will make a difference for the next week.

I am a big fan of the Biggest Loser and this last week, I noticed that Andrea from the black team weighed in at 279. I saw that I am ahead of her so I decided to create a little challenge. I am going to try to keep losing more than her until she is voted off. I feel that will give me some competition. Let's hope she doesn't have more than a 7 lb. weightloss this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment